1. This web site is provided by Holbi UK.
The Web site is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
2. When you join Japanese Vintage & Antiques mailing list by completing the form on the Web site we ask for your contact details to comprise our media database. We do not collect credit/debit card information, all payments are done with PayPal or money transfer.
3. We use your personal information to compile customers information, distribute our press releases and newsletter.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. Your subscription information will be kept private and is not publicly accessible. Your email address and other information will never be given out or sold to a third party.
5. Japanese Vintage & Antiques dose not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update, correct or remove your personal details by logging in to your account.
Cookies are part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Web site sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
Of the information we learn about you from your visit to Japanese Vintage & Antiques sites, we store only the following: the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us expand the coverage of the sites and to make the site more useful.
6. If you have any further questions, please contact.